ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY - FINAL COMPILATIONS & REFLECTIONS

ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY - FINAL COMPILATIONS & REFLECTIONS. 

23rd August 2021 - 22nd November 2021 (Week 1 - Week 14)
Angdio Nagarico (0340052)
Advanced Typography
Final Compilations & Reflection.

TASK LINK:





INSTRUCTION.


FINAL SUBMISSION.

TASK 1:
Typographic System.

The assignment for this week was we were told to create and came up with our own typographic systems design and we must at least create 2 design for each system.

RANDOM Typographic System.

AXIAL Typographic System.

MODULAR Typographic System.

RADIAL Typographic System.

TRANSITIONAL Typographic System.

GRID Typographic System.

DILATIONAL Typographic System.

BILATERAL Typographic System.



TYPOGRAPHIC SYSTEMS PDF.

TASK 1 part two: Finding Type.

fig. 1.1 chosen picture.

fig. 1.2 with identified letters.

fig. 2.2 My Finalised letters.

TASK 1 part three: Type and Image.

fig. 3.1 Wet leaves.


fig. 3.3 WET LEAVES.

TASK 2 part one: Key Artwork.

fig. 7.1 new key artwork.

TASK 2 part B.

fig. 6.3 poster design.




TASK 3: Type Exploration and Application.

Fig. 2.1 with the staff line.


This is the final result of my music font on JPEG.

Fig 2.2 Final Work.



Collateral.

Music Building collateral in PDF.




"01 HARMONIE MUSIC STUDIO" Building collateral JPEG.

Fig 3.2 01 HARMONIE MUSIC STUDIO.


REFLECTIONS.

For the past 14 week of Advanced Typography I have never experience a task that it as hard as this module in my opinion, yes the task may sounded fun and all but when I it is the time to do the digitalising part it was really hard. Aside from that I also got to learn and watch the other classmate's work and it gave me some ideas myself on what I might do in the future but overall I had my ups and downs, I had my fun so it's time to move on to the next chapter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VISUAL SOUND PRODUCTION - PROJECT 2.

INTERCULTURAL DESIGN - PROJECT 1-2-and FINAL PROJECT.

INFORMATION DESIGN - EXERCISES AND PROJECTS.