DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - PRIMARY DATA.

DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - PRIMARY DATA.



WEEK 7 - WEEK 12
(01, June 2020 - 06, July 2020)
Angdio Nagarico (0340052)
Design Research Methodology
Primary Data.


LECTURES.

Due to COVID- 19, the university has decided to conduct the learning via online or e-learning.

WEEK 7 (01/06/2020)
LECTURE 7
No lecture was given due to public holidays.

WEEK 8 (08/06/2020)
LECTURE 8
"Primary Data Collection and Creative Media Researchers"
This week Dr. Jinchi continued last week's lesson where she thought us about the differences between quantitative and qualitative research and also briefed us about our next task before the final presentation project.






WEEK 9 (15/06/2020)
LECTURE 9
"Public Holiday"
No lecture was given due to public holidays.

WEEK 10 (22/06/2020)
LECTURE 10
"Continuing Primary Project"
This week we have no lecture because we were told to focus on our primary data work.

WEEK 11 (29/06/2020)
LECTURE 11
"Deadline Info"
This week Dr. Hayati and Dr. Jinchi briefed us through the deadline of our primary research data.

WEEK 12 (06/07/2020)
LECTURE 12
No lecture for this week because we were told to focus and finish our primary data research project.


INSTRUCTION.



FEEDBACKS.

WEEK 8:
In the 8th week of the research methodology class, Dr. Jinchi told us to propose 2 methods of primary research for our research problem. The first method that I choose for the primary methods research problem is the face to face survey and ms. Jinchi said that my survey wasn't quite helping with the situation right now and ms. Jinchi also suggested that I change my face to face method into an online survey. For the second method that I choose was the test marketing method and miss Jinchi seems to disagree with the marketing part because what we're trying to do here is not to sell stuff but to know whether the design the product would attract consumers or not and miss Jinchi also suggested me to change the test marketing into a focus group method. Ms. Jinchi also told us to come up with 7-10 questions that can be used in the methods that we choose.

WEEK 9:
No feedback was given this week due to public holidays.

WEEK 10:
On the 10th week of research methodology class ms. Jinchi had given me some feedback about my work on the previous class, ms. Jinchi told me that my topic. must be similar to my critical review's topic and I also need to change one of my methods from online surveys to an online interview. I need to insert a list of name of who I want to interview and from the questioner that I have already done, I need to write why do I want to ask this specific question in order to know why does this question fit with the topic that I have chosen, another feedback is I need to change my pros and cons into a paragraph and not lists.

WEEK 11:
No feedback is given because I was absent that week.

WEEK 12:
No feedback is given because I was absent that week.



Final Primary Data.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VISUAL SOUND PRODUCTION - PROJECT 2.

INTERCULTURAL DESIGN - PROJECT 1-2-and FINAL PROJECT.

INFORMATION DESIGN - EXERCISES AND PROJECTS.